建於1920年，由鋼筋混凝土和花崗石等物料建成，大宅樓高兩層，正面門廊以古典柱式作裝飾，屋頂有三角形簷牆，刻著大宅名稱。日治時期 (1941-1945) 被日軍佔用，戰後仍作出租住宅用途，1970年代開始空置，於 2010 年被評為三級歷史建築。
An avid urban explorer ventures into a deserted century-old mansion.
Built in 1920, the 2-storey high mansion is made of reinforced concrete and granite. The front porch is decorated with classical columns. The roof has a triangular eaves wall and the name of the mansion is engraved. During the Japanese Occupation (1941-1945), it was occupied by the Japanese army and was still rented out after the war. It became deserted in the 1970s and was rated as a Grade III historic building in 2010.
Urban exploration is based on the principles of only taking pictures, leaving no traces, and not revealing the location.