村子裡只剩下蝙蝠。 它們懸掛在後排房子的屋頂上。 所有房屋都被廢棄，部分村屋散落着個人物品和家具。部份屋頂已經倒塌。灌木和藤蔓長滿了整個村莊，大木林蜘蛛比比皆是。
An avid urban explorer ventures into an abandoned village founded in 1660.
About 20 ancient houses were built here in rows overlooking the paddy fields once terraced with rice and sugar crops. The area was settled by the Lee clan in the 17th year of Shunzhi Emperor during the Qing Dynasty.
In the 1950s, iron mines were opened nearby. As a consequence, the water tables of the village were lowered and the land became unsuitable for cultivation, forcing many farmers to abandon their land.
Only bats remain at the village. They hang from the roof of a back-row house. All houses are derelict, some having personal items and furnitures scattered. Some roofs have collapsed. Bushes and vines overgrow the whole village, giant spiders abound.
Urban exploration is based on the principles of take nothing except picture, leave no trace and not revealing the location.