元朗「子養書室」位於大旗嶺村 21-23 號，是單進式建築物，沒有額外的裝飾。子養書室外牆有對聯，寫上「子以四教，養育三才」。
子養書室由梁子養3名兒子於 1924 年建成。日佔（1941-1945年）前，書室主要為大旗嶺村及馬田村的子弟提供傳統卜卜齋教學，至戰後停辦。1970 年代至 1980 年代終，書室改作靜心幼稚園，在附近可以看到門牌。
The Tsz Yeung Study Hall is located at 21-23 Tai Kei Leng Village in Yuen Long. It is a single-entry building without elaborate decoration. There is a couplet on the outdoor wall of the Study Hall, which reads “The four principles of Tsz education, breeds three talents.”
The Study Hall was built in 1924 by the 3 sons of Leung Tsz Yeung. Before the Japanese occupation (1941-1945), it mainly provided traditional private tutoring for the children of Tai Kei Leng Village and Ma Tin Village. It was closed after the war. From the 1970s to the end of the 1980s, the study hall became Ching Sum Kindergarten, and its plaque can be found nearby.
The study hall is also the ancestral hall of the Leung clan. Until recent years, the clan would set up pun choi banquets for guests during weddings and major festivals. At present, the study hall is managed by the descendants of Leung’s 3 branches in turn, switching every 2 years.